Cairns Liveaboard Dive Trip Includes Snorkelling
These three day dive cruises are very relaxed and there is always plenty of time for scuba diving, snorkelling and relaxing. All meals, linen, accommodation and scuba diving equipment are included in the price which makes this dive liveaboard, extremely good value for your money.
Inclusions for the Cairns 3 day 2 night liveaboard
- Three premium, purpose built, multi million
dollar dive vessels especialy suited to conditions on Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
- 2 large decks, one for gear and one strictly
for sun tanning and relaxing.
- These three vessels are the only purpose built
outer Great Barrier Reef liveaboard dive boats operating
- Free wireless internet is available on all vessels
- 25 metres (80 feet) in length
- 14 twin share and 2 double cabins with
private amenities for every 2 cabins.
- The vessels are centrally air-conditioned,
light and airy.
- There are sixteen exclusive dive sites on four
different Great Barrier Reef locations and the best sites according to prevailing weather and tides are visited on every
- Night diving is optional.
- Departures from Cairns every day except Tuesday.
- German language diving instructors are
available on Thursday and Sunday departures
- Japanese language diving instructors are
available on Wednesday and Saturday departures.
- 11 Dives - 9 day and 2 night dive & lots
- All dive and snorkeling equipment
(includes dive computer and long leg
- Prescription lens masks (if required)
- Accommodation transfers (city and
- All meals and bed linen (towels not
- A guided orientation and night dive
Please use our Cairns Booking Enquiry Form below to make an enquiry about this cruise.
PADI Advanced Open water Course
Offered in conjunction with the liveaboard dive trip, this course is the next step in your dive training; designed to expand your diving skills, knowledge and to give the inexperienced certified diver added confidence in their diving.
The PADI Enriched Air Course add on available.?
Find Out More
PADI Enriched Air Course(Nitrox)
Enriched air (nitrox) is a nitrogen/oxygen mix that extends your allowable bottom time and reduces your nitrogen loading over multiple dives
Find Out More
ENRICHED?AIR PACKAGE (Nitrox)?
Only available for divers with enriched air (nitrox) certification. 11 dives with enriched air (nitrox) provided. ?
*Please Note:* Alcohol consumption is permitted but in moderation only. Once any alcohol has been consumed, you are not allowed to go into the water again until the following day.
More information about Cairns Liveaboard Diving Trips